Amnesia Haze Growing Information
Amnesia Haze was born in the Netherlands from an American who crossed an old school Haze hybrid with an Afhani-Hawaiian cross.
This strain has won multiple Cannabis Cup awards for it’s distinct uplifting Sativa dominant high and sweet lemony flavour. This strain produces massive yields. It’s worth allocating an extra week or 2 to the bloom phase for this strain.
Make sure your Haze receives maximum sunlight and a high EC of 2.0 – 3.0 for best results. During the bloom phase we recommend the Nutrifield Organic Bud Burst product for insane results! Simply add Bud Burst as an organic supplement to your existing nutrient regime from week 4-5 on for next level bud formation with a super clean, premium quality organic finish. Highly recommended!
- Type: 10% Indica 90% Sativa Hybrid
- THC Level: Very High, 21-25%
- CBD Level: Extremely low, 1%
- Effects: Uplifting, Creative, Cerebral, Head High, Happy, Euphoric
- Used for: Mind awakening & creativity
- Flavours: Sweet, lemon, cedarwood, incense
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
- Flowering Time: 10-13 weeks flowing time!
- Yield: Large – up to 1300g p/m2 outdoors and 900 p/m2 indoors
- Height: Grows tall but easy to maintain when pruned, 170cm outdoors, or 80 to 140cm indoors
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Sunny and dry environment, 20 to 26 degrees Celsius
- Grow difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Ewwwwy! She tastes so nice. 🙂 Especially when you finish with Organic bud burst nutrient. Amnesia Haze tastes exceptional. Theres no need to cough a lung on this one, as the smoke is lighter than Indica dominant varieties.
- The combination of sweet lemon and earthy wood will make your lips do a happy tingle….
- Amnesia Haze is the ultimate ‘happy high’ 🙂 Relaxed, yet uplifted, the effects are rather floaty, creative and excited. If you’re after something that will give you energy, this is the one!
- A great ‘social smoke’ in low doses you’re unlikely to feel that couch lock feel and more likely to feel a happy, chatty, uplifting feel from this strain. For those trying to fight insomnia, probably not the greatest choice….
- Amnesia loves warm temperature and lots of sunlight. In fact, it’s perfect for most Australian climates during the summer months. Grow it outdoors for massive yields!
- If grown indoors make sure it receives lots of light and air flow for best results.
- Sativa-dominant hybrids such as AK-47 typically do not mind humidity, but this strain is an exemption, and it prefers lower than normal humidity levels for it to grow to its full potential.
- The humidity can be at 65-70% for the first two weeks of the vegetative stage, and then drop by 5% each week until it reaches 40-45% during the flowering stage. Two weeks before harvesting, the humidity can go even lower to 30-35%, making sure the temperature sits around 21 degrees Celsius.
- AK-47 likes a relatively mild to warm climate, but with plenty of sunshine. You also need to make sure the climate is dry rather than on the humid side. Choose a spot (if growing outdoors) with plenty of fresh air, ventilation, and room for the plant to grow tall.
- Temperatures should remain in the high 20’s (degree Celsius) during the vegetative stage and drop to around 20 degrees Celsius during flowering. Overnight temperatures should not go below 10 degrees lower than daytime temps.
- Amnesia Haze has a longer flowering time of around 9-13 weeks. You can expect excellent yields and large looser buds from this variety. It’s a massive yielder!
- Outdoors, harvesting in Australia (Southern hemisphere) can take place all year round. For maximum yield, sow from SEP – DEC for harvesting in JAN – APR
- Check out our Aussie grow calendar for when to harvest outdoors in Australia.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- Cannabis are big feeders! Make sure it has all the nutrients it needs, particularly in the flowering stage, to help the buds become dense. Using soil is slightly more forgiving if you overdo it with the nutrients. If you are using a good quality soil, it will have a lot of nutrients in there already, so there is no need to add any during the seedling stage.
- During the vegetative phase you will need to give your plant twice as much nitrogen as phosphorus, and three times more nitrogen than potassium. The nutrient ratios to look for on the bottle will be either 6-3-2 or 18-9-6. You should also add in some sulphur, magnesium, and calcium.
- During the flowering stage, change the ratio so you are using up to three times more phosphorus than nitrogen and potassium. Also continue to add in secondary nutrients such as iron, copper, and manganese. Make sure to use orgnanic Bud Burst during flowering all the way as this will ensure a smooth finish with no chemical taste. Amazing stuff!
- For organic grows, we recommend Aptus Baseboost organic nutrient with coco/perlite 70/30 ratio. This stuff is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way making it great value. Simply add the pellets to the coco as per the instructions and it will completely transform any inert growing medium into a powerful full spectrum grow media..
- Your Amnesia strain will need consistent air flow and good ventilation, whether you are choosing the perfect spot for an outdoor grow, or are growing in an indoor grow room. They need air that is rich in oxygen, to help prevent respiration, deter any pests, and allow your plant to grow healthy and strong. Use fans to help circulate air, or if you can afford it, exhaust systems are an excellent choice.
- Marijuana plants are either male or female. The male flower produces sacs or pollen designed to fertilize the female flower which produces white pistols designed to absorb the pollen. If no male plants are present in the growing area, than the female plant will just grow larger and larger flowers in search of pollen. These flowers are the cannabis buds that we all know and love. The male plants hold only minuscule amount of THC, while the female flowers are oozing with THC crystals (the good stuff). For this reason, marijuana growers are seeking only female plants in the grow room (unless they want alot of seedy buds).Feminsed seeds have been cultivated in a precise way so that the seed is genetically more likely to produce a female plant. Autoflower seeds automatically transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering stage without you needing to adjust their light exposure. Fore more detailed growing information, see our in depth grow guide.