*We gaurantee your seeds will be delivered. We’ll use the tracking to determine this, so you must keep a close eye on the tracking once it’s despatched to ensure successful delivery. We normally provide the tracking code via email 1 day after payment is confirmed.
**All seeds are fresh, top quality & as described and suitable as souvenirs /collectable purposes only. We do not support any customers acting in conflict with their local state laws, therefore we offer no germination policy for customers outside of ACT or without a medicinal cannabis license.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cannabis seeds do not contain any illegal properties on their own and therefore can be considered an adult novely item useful for making oil and body care products, natural remedies, seed preservation, souvenirs etc. Although the laws are changing rapidly, germination of seeds for the purpose of cultivating cannabis may be illegal in your state. Learn more about current Australian legalization laws.
- Yes. As you’re dealing with a legitamate Australian company this reduces your risk of international scams, shipping issues, exhorbenant costs, customs confiscation etc. We take care of that headache for you and are here to assist you with dedicated Australian based support.
- We utilize various packaging methods to ensure all orders make it through the post successfully with all seeds in tact (not crushed) ensuring any company naming info is generic and unrelated to cannabis naming conventions in any way. For example, the package may have an obscure generic name on the back (such as ‘irrigation parts’), mentioning nothing about seeds or any bio products.
- Our All seeds are super fresh, top quality & as described. We do not support any customers acting in conflict with their local state laws, therefore we offer no germination policy for customers outside of ACT or without a medicinal cannabis license.
- All purchases are payable by direct deposit into our Westpac account. The banking details are provided upon checkout. To ensure no delay’s with your order, PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE THE ORDER NUMBER IN THE REFERENCE FIELD when making the transfer. As soon as the funds have cleared (this can happen instantly with OSKO, or up to 3 days depending on institutions), your order will be packaged and a tracking number sent through to you via email. The tracking notification normally comes through 1 business day after the funds have cleared so please be patient, we’re working fast behind the scenes to get your orders out quickly and safely.
- We despatch seeds using registered post so that you can follow the tracking with the number provided. The sender details will be generic. In most cases, your seeds will be despatched next business day and you’ll be emailed the tracking number as soon as it’s available. Once your tracking number is received, we recommend you to monitor it as our delivery gaurantee covers you, but you must advise us within 3 business days of the said delivery if there is an issue.
Cannabis seeds are sold as souvenirs for body care, genetic preservation or collective purposes only unless your local laws permit germination and cultivation. Users of this website are aware that some information, products and services of this website may be prohibited by law in some states of Australia. As such, our customers are obliged to inform themselves and comply with the laws in their state. CG Australia cannot be held responsible for any illegal activity conducted by it’s customers. All information on this website is intended for educational purposes only with no intention to promote any illegal activity in any way. The merchant reserves the right to refuse the purchase or cancel the order if any actions from customers are to the contrary of this disclaimer.
Amnesia Haze Growing Information
Amnesia Haze was born in the Netherlands from an American who crossed an old school Haze hybrid with an Afhani-Hawaiian cross.
This strain has won multiple Cannabis Cup awards for it’s distinct uplifting Sativa dominant high and sweet lemony flavour. This strain produces massive yields. It’s worth allocating an extra week or 2 to the bloom phase for this strain.
Make sure your Haze receives maximum sunlight and a high EC of 2.0 – 3.0 for best results. During the bloom phase we recommend the organic BUD BURST product for insane results! Simply add Bud Burst as an organic supplement to your existing nutrient regime from week 4-5 on for next level bud formation with a super clean, premium quality organic finish. Highly recommended!
- Type: 10% Indica 90% Sativa Hybrid
- THC Level: Very High, 21-25%
- CBD Level: Extremely low, 1%
- Effects: Uplifting, Creative, Cerebral, Head High, Happy, Euphoric
- Used for: Mind awakening & creativity
- Flavours: Sweet, lemon, cedarwood, incense
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
- Flowering Time: 10-13 weeks flowing time!
- Yield: Large – up to 1300g p/m2 outdoors and 900 p/m2 indoors
- Height: Grows tall but easy to maintain when pruned, 170cm outdoors, or 80 to 140cm indoors
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Sunny and dry environment, 20 to 26 degrees Celsius
- Grow difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Ewwwwy! She tastes so nice. 🙂 Especially when you finish with Bud Burst Organic Bloom Ferts Amnesia Haze tastes exceptional. Theres no need to cough a lung on this one, as the smoke is lighter than Indica dominant varieties.
- The combination of sweet lemon and earthy wood will make your lips do a happy tingle….
- Amnesia Haze is the ultimate ‘happy high’ 🙂 Relaxed, yet uplifted, the effects are rather floaty, creative and excited. If you’re after something that will give you energy, this is the one!
- A great ‘social smoke’ in low doses you’re unlikely to feel that couch lock feel and more likely to feel a happy, chatty, uplifting feel from this strain. For those trying to fight insomnia, probably not the greatest choice….
- Cultivating Amnesia Haze can be very easy if you’re using our Cannabis Grow Kit outdoors starting anytime from SEP – DEC in Australia.
- Amnesia loves warm temperature and lots of sunlight. In fact, it’s perfect for most Australian climates during the summer months. Grow it outdoors for massive yields!
- If grown indoors make sure it receives lots of light and air flow for best results.
- Sativa-dominant hybrids such as AK-47 typically do not mind humidity, but this strain is an exemption, and it prefers lower than normal humidity levels for it to grow to its full potential.
- The humidity can be at 65-70% for the first two weeks of the vegetative stage, and then drop by 5% each week until it reaches 40-45% during the flowering stage. Two weeks before harvesting, the humidity can go even lower to 30-35%, making sure the temperature sits around 21 degrees Celsius.
- AK-47 likes a relatively mild to warm climate, but with plenty of sunshine. You also need to make sure the climate is dry rather than on the humid side. Choose a spot (if growing outdoors) with plenty of fresh air, ventilation, and room for the plant to grow tall.
- Temperatures should remain in the high 20’s (degree Celsius) during the vegetative stage and drop to around 20 degrees Celsius during flowering. Overnight temperatures should not go below 10 degrees lower than daytime temps.
- For those who live in a fairly mild and dry climate, you’ll get great results growing this outdoors. This strain also does very well indoors, and in a hydroponic system , or in soil. You can better control the temperature when growing indoors and be sure to keep that humidity down.
- Amnesia Haze has a longer flowering time of around 9-13 weeks. You can expect excellent yields and large looser buds from this variety. It’s a massive yielder!
- Outdoors, harvesting in Australia (Southern hemisphere) can take place all year round. For maximum yield, sow from SEP – DEC for harvesting in JAN – APR
- Check out our Aussie grow calendar for when to harvest outdoors in Australia.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- In our cost effective hydroponic kits, we provide superior blend for use throughout the entire grow, with organic bud-burst at the beginning of the flowering phase right through to harvest. As bud burst is organic, this ensures a nice smooth, super clean tasting smoke that you will love!
- For a more typical (and more expensive) nutrient set-up we recommend Nutrifield Elements Grow A&B for the vegetative stage and Nutrifield Elements Bloom A&B for the bloom stage.
- For soil based growing, just make sure you use a high quality soil rich in organic matter such as compost and manure. Note that manure if high in nitrogen which you’ll want to reduce during the flowering stage.
- Your Amnesia strain will need consistent air flow and good ventilation, whether you are choosing the perfect spot for an outdoor grow, or are growing in an indoor grow room. They need air that is rich in oxygen, to help prevent respiration, deter any pests, and allow your plant to grow healthy and strong. Use fans to help circulate air, or if you can afford it, exhaust systems are an excellent choice.