Blueberry Feminized Growing Information
Blueberry is a Indica dominant strain with relaxing effects that produces long-lasting euphoria.
Its flavor profile is exciting with spices and a blueberry undertone.
It has a high THC content (16 -23.5%) making it strong and better for experienced smokers.
It promotes calmness, eases restlessness and combats anxiety and stress. It is an ideal strain for managing chronic pain and insomnia and some people even report arousal!
- Type: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
- THC Level: High, 16-23.5%
- CBD Level: 0.26%
- Effects: Intense, long-lasting, relaxing, thought-provoking, euphoric, pain reducing
- Flavors: Fruity, berries, earthy, spicy
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
- Flowering Time: 8 – 9 Weeks
- Suitable for beginners
- Yield: Indoors: 18 ounces p/m2, outdoors: 25 ounces p/m2
- Harvest Month: October
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Love sunny, hot tropical environment
- Grow difficulty: Moderate
Aromas, Flavors and Appearance
- This strain is well-loved by weed connoisseurs due to its exciting fragrance producing a distinctive sweet, berry taste with hints of spice.
- 20 – 30 inches in height
- Dense, flavorsome buds
Effects and Usage
- Aids Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Promotes appetite.
- Reduces nausea.
- Helps with insomnia.
- Aids depression
- Reduces chronic pain, muscle pain, and other types of pain.
- Users will feel an easy bliss and warm, body-stoned effect that can often be pain relieving and great for therapeutic uses.
- Dry mouth & dry eyes are adverse effects of this strain (as most cannabis strains) and can be helped by drinking plenty of water and using hydrating eye drops.
- Suitable for beginners
- Require a shorter amount of flowering time than other strains we offer.
- In its early development it requires high nitrogen levels. The soil should be prepared with high-grade fertilizer in the greenhouse before the plant is shifted outdoors.
- Grows well indoors and outdoors.
- produces high yields.
- Flowering in 7 – 9 weeks
- Grows 20 – 30 inches indoor.
- Outdoors can grow up to over 3 ft.
- Blueberry requires a milder climate than other strains, thriving at temperatures between 18.3 to 26.7 degrees Celsius.
- It can handle colder temperature at night without a detriment to the yield.
- It is great for indoor and outdoor grows, and an easy one for beginner growers to start with.
- Check out our Aussie grow calendar for when to harvest outdoors in Australia.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- This strain loves its food! Make sure it has all the nutrients it needs, particularly in the flowering stage, to help the buds become dense. Using soil is slightly more forgiving if you overdo it with the nutrients. If you are using a good quality soil, it will have a lot of nutrients in there already, so there is no need to add any during the seedling stage.
- During the vegetative phase you will need to give your plant twice as much nitrogen as phosphorus, and three times more nitrogen than potassium. The nutrient ratios to look for on the bottle will be either 6-3-2 or 18-9-6. You should also add in some sulphur, magnesium, and calcium.
- During the flowering stage, change the ratio so you are using up to three times more phosphorus than nitrogen and potassium. Also continue to add in secondary nutrients such as iron, copper, and manganese. Make sure to use orgnanic Bud Burst during flowering all the way as this will ensure a smooth finish with no chemical taste. Amazing stuff!
- For organic grows, we recommend Aptus Baseboost organic nutrient with coco/perlite 70/30 ratio. This stuff is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way making it great value. Simply add the pellets to the coco as per the instructions and it will completely transform any inert growing medium into a powerful full spectrum grow media..
- Marijuana plants are either male or female. The male flower produces sacs or pollen designed to fertilize the female flower which produces white pistols designed to absorb the pollen. If no male plants are present in the growing area, than the female plant will just grow larger and larger flowers in search of pollen. These flowers are the cannabis buds that we all know and love. The male plants hold only minuscule amount of THC, while the female flowers are oozing with THC crystals (the good stuff). For this reason, marijuana growers are seeking only female plants in the grow room (unless they want alot of seedy buds).Feminsed seeds have been cultivated in a precise way so that the seed is genetically more likely to produce a female plant. Autoflower seeds automatically transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering stage without you needing to adjust their light exposure. Fore more detailed growing information, see our in depth grow guide.