Coffee Rocket Feminized Growing Information
Coffee Rocket has an earthy, yet sweet flavor and a nice citrusy aroma with a hint of grape.
The wonderful Coffee Rocket strain has rapid effects but will provide nice relaxation of the muscles and creative energy along with slight euphoria. Coffee Rocket is versatile and can be smoked day or night.
THC levels: 25 -28%
It takes 8 – 10 weeks to flower. It is a fine mix of Purple Glam Kush and Green Scout Cookies.
- Type: 70% Sativa, 30% Indica
- THC Level: Very High 25 – 28%
- CBD Level: 0.4%
- Effects: Strong uplifting high, improved focus, fast hit, creative, though provoking
- Used for: Creativity, socializing, working,
- Flavors: Earthy, sweet, citrusy, hints if grape
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
Coffee Rocket will take over any area it lives in. It is easy to maintain and yields large amounts. It is harvested outdoors by the end of September.
- Flowering Time: 8 – 10 weeks flowering time!
- Yield: Large: 450 – 750g p/m2 indoors and 800 p/m2 outdoors
- Height: Tall
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Sunny and dry environment, 20 to 26 degrees Celsius
- Grow difficulty: Easy
- Intense scent
- Tall size
- long branches
- bushy plant
- Pure South African
- Rapid hit
- The high you get from Coffee Rocket comes fast and strong (hence the name), giving users an energy and a boost in mood. It is also an aid to inspire creativity and reduce stress.
- Great socially or alone.
- Great for creative work
- Thought provoking.
- Great in the morning for wake and bakers along with a coffee in hand. 😉
- Coffee Rocket is versatile and grown indoors or outdoors. Expose your plant to a warm and humid setting akin to a Mediterranean climate if grown outdoors.
- Large: 450 – 750g p/m2 indoors and 800 p/m2 outdoors
- Coffee Rocket loves a sunny and warm environment.
- When growing outdoors, you must make sure you have to time to prune and tame your plant, or you may find it getting out of control!
- It is ready for harvest at the end of September.
- If growing indoors, you will need some strong grow lights and a dry room, with little humidity. Coffee Rocket loves a fertile soil, whether growing indoors or outdoors. Be sure to prune your plant when growing indoors as it can grow quickly.
- Also remember to keep an eye on the humidity levels of your plant.
- Coffee Rocket typically takes around 8 – 10 weeks to flower.
- Check out our Aussie grow calendar for when to harvest outdoors in Australia.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- For coco/perlite grows, we recommend Nutrifield Coco A&B for use throughout the entire grow, with Nutrifield Organic BUD BURST at the beginning of the flowering phase right through to harvest. As bud burst is organic, this ensures a nice smooth, super clean tasting smoke that you will love!
- For soil based growing (not recommended), just make sure you use a high quality soil rich in organic matter such as compost and manure. Note that manure if high in nitrogen which you’ll want to reduce during the flowering stage.
- During the flowering stage, change the ratio so you are using up to three times more phosphorus than nitrogen and potassium. Also continue to add in secondary nutrients such as iron, copper, and manganese. The best way to do this is simply to use orgnanic Bud Burst during flowering all the way as this will ensure a smooth finish with no chemical taste. Amazing stuff!
- For organic grows, we recommend Aptus Baseboost organic nutrient with coco/perlite 70/30 ratio. This stuff is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way making it great value. Simply add the pellets to the coco as per the instructions and it will completely transform any inert growing medium into a powerful full spectrum grow media..
- Your plants will need consistent air flow and good ventilation, whether you are choosing the perfect spot for an outdoor grow, or are growing in an indoor grow room. They need air that is rich in oxygen, to help prevent respiration, deter any pests, and allow your plant to grow healthy and strong. Use fans to help circulate air, or if you can afford it, exhaust systems are an excellent choice.
- Marijuana plants are either male or female. The male flower produces sacs or pollen designed to fertilize the female flower which produces white pistols designed to absorb the pollen. If no male plants are present in the growing area, than the female plant will just grow larger and larger flowers in search of pollen. These flowers are the cannabis buds that we all know and love. The male plants hold only minuscule amount of THC, while the female flowers are oozing with THC crystals (the good stuff). For this reason, marijuana growers are seeking only female plants in the grow room (unless they want alot of seedy buds).Feminsed seeds have been cultivated in a precise way so that the seed is genetically more likely to produce a female plant. Autoflower seeds automatically transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering stage without you needing to adjust their light exposure. Fore more detailed growing information, see our in depth grow guide.