Green Candy Feminized Growing Information
Green Candy has an intense fruity aroma and flavor, with notes of mango, pineapple, exotic wood, and incense.
The effect is stimulating, focused, and energizing, providing a cerebrally powerful Sativa-like high. Only a few puffs of this potent beauty will allow your stress and anxiety to melt away along with waves of euphoria.
The buds are a mossy green color with yellow-orange pistols. THC levels are 18%.
Green Candy was birthed from a spicy sativa mix of Green Crack and the hybrid Candy Kush.
- Type: 40% Indica, 60% Sativa
- THC Level: Very High, 15-19%
- CBD Level: 0.2%
- Effects: Stimulating, euphoric, cerebral, powerful
- Flavors: Spicy, minty, fruity, mango, pineapple, exotic wood, incense
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
- Flowering Time: 9 – 10 Weeks
- Yield: Very Large 2500g p/m2 outdoors and 700g p/m2 indoors.
- Harvest Month: End of October
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Love sunny, hot tropical environment
- Grow difficulty: Easy / Moderate
Aromas, Flavors and Appearance
- Spicy, minty, fruity, mango, pineapple, exotic wood, incense
- This strain is well-loved by weed connoisseurs due to its exciting fragrance.
- Tall plant
- Heavy branches
- Bushy plant
- Long, thin leaves which acquire a beautiful light green color.
Effects and Usage
- Typical sativa high
- Great for outdoors
- Great for a nature walk.
- Fun, easy-going, social high
- Spirits lifted.
- stress reliever
- Users will feel an easy bliss and warm, body-stoned effect that can often be pain relieving and great for therapeutic uses.
- Dry mouth & dry eyes are adverse effects of this strain (as most cannabis strains) and can be helped by drinking plenty of water and using hydrating eye drops.
- Green Candy is easy to cultivate and new-user friendly.
- It grows fantastic outdoors and indoors.
- Harvest at the end of October
- It is resistant to disease, pests, and bugs and grows tall.
- Needs consistent air circulation and grows best in temps between 21-26 degrees Celsius.
- It is great for indoor and outdoor grows, and easy/moderate grow in terms of difficulty. It can also be more resistant to pests, disease, and bud rot than other strains.
Flowering, Yield and Harvest
- Green Candy flowers relatively quickly in around 9 to 10 weeks.
- In indoor environments it produces 700g p/m2. Outdoor environments produce much more with 2500g p/m2.
- Check out our Aussie grow calendar for when to harvest outdoors in Australia.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- This strain loves its food! Make sure it has all the nutrients it needs, particularly in the flowering stage, to help the buds become dense. Using soil is slightly more forgiving if you overdo it with the nutrients. If you are using a good quality soil, it will have a lot of nutrients in there already, so there is no need to add any during the seedling stage.
- During the vegetative phase you will need to give your plant twice as much nitrogen as phosphorus, and three times more nitrogen than potassium. The nutrient ratios to look for on the bottle will be either 6-3-2 or 18-9-6. You should also add in some sulphur, magnesium, and calcium.
- During the flowering stage, change the ratio so you are using up to three times more phosphorus than nitrogen and potassium. Also continue to add in secondary nutrients such as iron, copper, and manganese. Make sure to use orgnanic Bud Burst during flowering all the way as this will ensure a smooth finish with no chemical taste. Amazing stuff!
- For organic grows, we recommend Aptus Baseboost organic nutrient with coco/perlite 70/30 ratio. This stuff is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way making it great value. Simply add the pellets to the coco as per the instructions and it will completely transform any inert growing medium into a powerful full spectrum grow media..
- Marijuana plants are either male or female. The male flower produces sacs or pollen designed to fertilize the female flower which produces white pistols designed to absorb the pollen. If no male plants are present in the growing area, than the female plant will just grow larger and larger flowers in search of pollen. These flowers are the cannabis buds that we all know and love. The male plants hold only minuscule amount of THC, while the female flowers are oozing with THC crystals (the good stuff). For this reason, marijuana growers are seeking only female plants in the grow room (unless they want alot of seedy buds).Feminsed seeds have been cultivated in a precise way so that the seed is genetically more likely to produce a female plant. Autoflower seeds automatically transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering stage without you needing to adjust their light exposure. Fore more detailed growing information, see our in depth grow guide.