Psychedelic Feminized Cannabis Growing Information
The name speaks for itself. This strain is described as psychedelic due to its intense psychoactive effects. It is not for the unexperienced! It has high THC levels (22 – 26%) that make it powerful, sedating, and perception/ mind altering.
It tastes sweet and earthy with a hint of chestnut. Some report a flavor and scent like Tobacco.
This strain produces average sized yields with real intense buds! This strain was birthed from an exciting combo of Blueberry and Haze. It is a disease resistant, old skunk variety that will produce an intense, euphoric experience.
Make sure your plant receives maximum sunlight and a high EC of 2.0 – 3.0 for best results. During the bloom phase we recommend the Nutrifield Organic Bud Burst product for insane results! Simply add Bud Burst as an organic supplement to your existing nutrient regime from week 4-5 on for next level bud formation with a super clean, premium quality organic finish. Highly recommended!
- Type: 80% Indica 5% Sativa 15% Ruderalis
- THC Level: Very High (22 – 26%%)
- CBD Level: 1.4%
- Effects: Intense, Relaxing, sedating, mind altering, perception bending
- Used for: Mind awakening & creativity.
- Flavors: Known for its chest-nutty after taste, with a sweet flavor taste. Some say she tastes like tobacco!
- Dominant Terpene: Myrcene
- Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks flowering time!
- Yield: Indoor: 650g p/M2, Outdoor: Large
- Harvest Time: Early October
- Best grown: Indoors or outdoors
- Climate: Sunny and dry environment, 20 to 26 degrees Celsius
- Grow difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Height: Short
- Ahhh! She tastes so nice. 🙂 With a deep musky aroma and strong, earthy, with a distinct chestnut after taste.
- Bushy and dense structure
- Visually stunning
- The ultimate ‘trippy Cannabis strain’. Relaxed, yet uplifted, the effects are rather floaty, creative and exciting with intense, mind-altering effects at higher doses.
- Some would say to try it alone and really give yourself to the experience.
- Thanks to her superb, genetic background, she is easy and hassle-free to grow and watch flourish under a range of conditions. In fact, it’s perfect for most Australian climates during the summer months. Grow it outdoors for massive yields!
- If grown indoors make sure it receives lots of light and air flow for best results.
- All Cannabis strains, require a full spectrum nutrient complete with the macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and the secondary nutrients and micronutrients like, calcium, sulphur, hydrogen, magnesium, manganese, carbon, iron, zinc etc.
- Cannabis are big feeders! Make sure it has all the nutrients it needs, particularly in the flowering stage, to help the buds become dense. Using soil is slightly more forgiving if you overdo it with the nutrients. If you are using a good quality soil, it will have a lot of nutrients in there already, so there is no need to add any during the seedling stage.
- During the vegetative phase you will need to give your plant twice as much nitrogen as phosphorus, and three times more nitrogen than potassium. The nutrient ratios to look for on the bottle will be either 6-3-2 or 18-9-6. You should also add in some sulphur, magnesium, and calcium.
- During the flowering stage, change the ratio so you are using up to three times more phosphorus than nitrogen and potassium. Also continue to add in secondary nutrients such as iron, copper, and manganese. Make sure to use orgnanic Bud Burst during flowering all the way as this will ensure a smooth finish with no chemical taste. Amazing stuff!
- For organic grows, we recommend Aptus Baseboost organic nutrient with coco/perlite 70/30 ratio. This stuff is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way making it great value. Simply add the pellets to the coco as per the instructions and it will completely transform any inert growing medium into a powerful full spectrum grow media..
- Your Psychedelic strain will need consistent air flow and good ventilation, whether you are choosing the perfect spot for an outdoor grow, or are growing in an indoor grow room. They need air that is rich in oxygen, to help prevent respiration, deter any pests, and allow your plant to grow healthy and strong. Use fans to help circulate air, or if you can afford it, exhaust systems are an excellent choice.
- Marijuana plants are either male or female. The male flower produces sacs or pollen designed to fertilize the female flower which produces white pistols designed to absorb the pollen. If no male plants are present in the growing area, than the female plant will just grow larger and larger flowers in search of pollen. These flowers are the cannabis buds that we all know and love. The male plants hold only minuscule amount of THC, while the female flowers are oozing with THC crystals (the good stuff). For this reason, marijuana growers are seeking only female plants in the grow room (unless they want alot of seedy buds).Feminsed seeds have been cultivated in a precise way so that the seed is genetically more likely to produce a female plant. Autoflower seeds automatically transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering stage without you needing to adjust their light exposure. Fore more detailed growing information, see our in depth grow guide.